Monday, March 28, 2011

Dylan comes to ROMA!

This past week with with my amazing boyfriend Dylan and my family was one that I will never forget. Dylan and I had the most amazing time together. I loved showing him around (as he complained about all the walking) and I loved bringing him to my favorite food places and my favorite sites in Rome. From our day trip to Naples, cooking classes, and bike rides in Villa Bourghese Dylan was always making me laugh (when is he not...) and showing me the best time. Spending time just me and him was something that was much needed, and I am counting down the days until we are together again! Until then, i'll remind myself of all the amazing memories we shared by looking at my pictures!
So in love <3

Yes, dylan made this chocolate soufflé (impressive!)

Dinner at our favorite restaurant Pier Luigi
Making his wish at the Trevi, I hope it's a good one ;) 


Love this picture! Dyl and Kara enjoying the best gelato from Giolitti

Me and Dyl in Naples ( I MISS YOU!)

1 comment:

  1. what about your lovely mom, dad, and sister who also came to visit?!

    ReplyDelete