Sunday, April 24, 2011

Czech it Out!

Prague was unreal. What other place in the world can you go to where you feel like you have stepped into a fairytale land? With absolutely no idea what to expect, I was completely taken away at all the things I saw. Whether I was crossing the Charles Bridge, taking pictures in front of the Lennon Wall, or exploring the Castle, I could not get over how magical Prague was. And...not to mention there was an Easter Fair going on that was filled with food and music: sweet cinnamon sugar rolls, fried cheese, fried dough, and candy! If all that was not enough to convince you to go to Prague, we also went to a 5 story club where each floor has a different music genre, including "black music" (bizarre?) Friday night we went to an 80s/90s club called Lucerna where they streamed music videos of Grease and Bon Jovi throughout the entire club. It was a huge sing-along dance party, what's not to love about that?! I also had my first piece of sushi since January, Starbucks, and Mexican food. Although the switch up of food was a great break when I returned to Rome yesterday and went out to dinner for Kelly's birthday I was happy to be back home. Home Sweet Roma!


















Oh, and I forgot to mention...these disgusting fish ate at my feet. Gross? Yes, but at least now my feet are so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment