Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hello World!

So here it goes... I have always wanted to start a blog, but everyime I attempted to make one it failed miserably. This upcoming semester I will be studying abroad in Rome and I thought there could not be a better way to inform my friends and family of what I have been up to while overseas. I also hope that this blog will help me become more aware of my surroundings as I travel around Europe as well as help me on my path to discovering the person I am. I leave the 24th of January and am nervous as anything. Even though I am traveling with 8 of my sorority sisters, the unkown elements freak me out a bit. The preparation, plugs, passports, visas, leaving my boyfriend, family and friends, all the knit-picky stuff gives me anxiety. BUT, in reality I know I am about to embark on the most amazing and unforgettable experience that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment